- Japanese Club has their first official meeting September 5th Wednesday in Room F102 at 11:30. Please obtain a pass to gain access to the F-wing during lunch.
- College Visits: Attention students. If you are interested in attending these presentations, please sign up with Ms. Michelle Santos (Counselor). All presentations will be held at 11AM (during lunchtime) in the Media Center.
- 10 – Hawaii Pacific University
- 14 – University of Portland
- 24 – Saint Mary’s College of California
- Attention Students: Are you interested in finding out the opportunities, benefits, and scholarships the Guam Army National Guardhas to offer? Yes! Then don’t miss the opportunity to attend the Guam Army National Guard’s lunch time presentation in Room D118 on Friday, September 07, 2018. Free give aways for those who attend. You may bring your lunch to eat and drink during the presentation.
- Attention Students: Collegeboard SAT and Subject Test Fee Waivers are available. See your assigned counselor to verify if you qualify.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors! The 2018 GDOE College Fair will be held on Tuesday, September 10 for Juniors and Wednesday, September 11 and Thursday, September 12 for Seniors at the Hyatt Regency Guam. Interested Juniors and Seniors may sign up with Dr. Marzan in the Counseling Office during break. Slots are limited. Students MUST be on track with their credits in order to participate.
- Attention Islanders! Do you have a talent for photography or editing? Interested in participating in a project in which the school can benefit? There will be an unofficial Yearbook Club meeting for interested individuals and election of officers on Thursday, September 6, during lunch at B206.”
- Do you like to dance? Would you like to travel to Japan and the Philippines? The Chamoru Cultural Dance Club Rasan Acho’ Latte is for you! Meetings are every Friday during the 1st part of lunch in room D216. Please be prompt! If you have any questions, please see Sinot Terlaje in room D216.
- JFKHS Positive Behavior Expectations: Be SAFE. Be RESPECTFUL. Be RESPONSIBLE.
Boys and Girl’s High School Cross Country:
September 5 @ 4:30P.M. : JFK vs. Sanchez at Sanchez
September 10 @ 4:30P.M. : St. Paul vs. JFK at JFK
September 13 @ 4:30P.M. : JFK vs. Harvest at JFK
Girl’s High School Volleyball:
September 4 @ 5:30P.M. : Academy vs. JFK at JFK
September 7 @ 5:30P.M. : GW vs. JFK at JFK
September 8 @ 5:30P.M. : JFK vs. Notre Dame at Notre Dame
- PowerTeacher is officially open today! Please input your attendance from August 14-present. Attendance Forms are available for copy request in the teacher’s lounge. Please do not edit attendance inputs made by the Main Office.
- NAF Trainingfor all Club/Organization Advisors, teachers collecting lab fees and Coaches is scheduled for Friday, September 7 in the Media Center. Training is mandatory.
- Equipment Inventory List (classrooms and offices) are due by 2:00 p.m.on , September 7 to the FOAS Office. Please contact Ms. Tessie Cruz or Doria Cruz if you have any questions.
- Classroom Inventory Instructional Material (FORM “B”-Textbooks)is due by 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 26 to the FOAS Office.
Our school bulletin will be published once a week, every Monday. Please, submit announcement(s) electronically to Mrs. Anub, Assistant Principal (email@example.com) before 12:00 noon on Thursdays. Submission of announcements later than the noon deadline will be honored on the next day of publication. Please indicate if announcements are to be made on the morning intercom or published in the bulletin or BOTH.
Student submissions for the bulletin must be acknowledged by the advisor/teacher/coach.